Pages

Powered By Blogger

Aug 22, 2010

Keep On Stepping

I have today decided to join Weight Watchers. I am not trying to become some ultra thin thing I want to just be healthy keep the curves but be healthy. What made me decide to beging this Journey? I was looking around me and noticed all the excersise things I have just laying around. I finally decided I need to move off my derrier and begin to do something. Besides with Weight watchers imma lose money if I dont follow it. So far today I have already wasted my "Daily Points" because I decided to binge on Planters Dry Pistachio Nuts ALL MORNING. I will begin this journey today but in reality tomarrow will be the 1st "Official" day only because I already messed up the points for the day. I hope this new journey I'm begining will work. It might be what I need to push me back to my Bikram classes. I have 4 classes I pre-paid for and I STILL have not gone, Im blaming the heat outside.

To get through the hardest journey we need take only one step at a time, but we must keep on stepping - Unknown