Pages

Powered By Blogger

May 8, 2013

Baby What A Year So Far!

This year has been quite a new experience for me in many ways. Not only am I having a baby :). Yes I will finally be blessed with a baby. One of my own...no I am not freaking out with the idea that I will bee 1000000000% responsible for this little person to grow into a great human being! I think I'll do decent. At least I have someone now to mold into liking my harry potter, kpop, and random things in life I like. :).
The next eye opening situation is my DH had a motorcycle accident. I thank the lord that he is still here with me a little broken up and bruised and sadly unable to eat like he used to for a few weeks but HERE and I cant even begin to explain the feelings I have gone through.
There is so much going on with life that it has allowed me to learn a lot about myself and those around me. I have learned quite a few homemade tricks since I have to now prepare for baby and care for my DH while pregnant and figuring out what the poor guy can eat through a straw.
It will be ok and I will soon be posting a whole new category of items.
I love life even when it throws me curve balls and splashes me with ice cold water.