Pages

Powered By Blogger

Jan 4, 2016

Probiotics, Eczema, Allergies

Well today will start the new journey with Probiotics. My little love bug has been having major issues with eczema. Before I even continue with the prescribed steroid creams I have been on a hunt for a natural solution. So far I have tried a few creams, that for sure have no fragrances, and today I will test out the probiotics I purchased for her. I have this habit of trying any medicine she will take because I want to make sure they are safe for her.
I have on many occasions read that Probiotics may help me clean her from the inside out. This I feel might be a turning point into helping her heal.

Due to being uninformed, new parent, and trusting that doctor knows best. I was told she was too young to do an allergy test on. Her father has a few allergies and I was always worried but mainly on shellfish and things like that. Now as a 1 year old she would eat everything, after breastfeeding, I transitioned her into Coconut Milk than Almond Milk. Not wanting to deal with all the hormones in cows milk. We now have a Moms Organic market around the area with grass fed cow milk so lets see if that returns to the picture later on.  I was giving her almond milk not knowing she had allergies to tree-nuts and peanuts. When I was told this I felt horrible. I did not know but I still feel that I caused much of the issues she is having because her little body could not deal with it anymore. For now I am becoming much more educated and for 2 I am making sure she is getting tested early.

Today is the start to a new treatment. I will for sure keep updates on how the probiotics are helping.