Pages

Powered By Blogger

May 3, 2016

Hope Unfolding by Beck Thompson

I am so thankful l that I had the opportunity to read this book. As a mommy to a 2 year old and a now 10 month old some days seem like pure chaos. When those small tiny hands, ask for hugs and kisses, it reminds me of the miracles my children are. This book not only emphasized what is important as a mother, it also allows you to remember your not just a mommy.

The author has done a great job, in my opinion, with those questions at the end of the chapters as well as the prayer that comes after. The book is a must read if you ever see yourself questioning your abilities as a mother, wife, and as yourself. Reading that yes I'm not the only one that has those "I can shop alone with the kids...nope." or have a pile of pintrest inspired DIY 's   with no beginning.

Great book and hit right at home for me. Thank you.