Pages

Powered By Blogger

Oct 19, 2017

Time

Time is something that I know we all wish we had more of.

As I hear my four year old sing her lullaby that I have sung to her since birth; it blows my mind how fast time with her has gone. Next year she will be leaving me; onto kindergarten. My baby is growing and I can not believe it. I feel like I was just bawling my eyes out in the hospital room, scared to take her home, wanting to stay there forever safe and sound. Now every day she surprises me. She has learned a lot from us. It is crazy. Shes a wonderful big sister, a wonderful daughter, and a great friend. I love my buddy.

Next year I will not be with her all day like I am blessed to be now. I know it is a normal feeling of anxiety that many mothers feel. I feel that because of her food allergies, and her eczema it is just a little tougher for me. Will she remember the rules about not eating food that others offer her, dont use soap when washing your hands because it will irritate your skin. Do not worry if you get itchy or people ask about why you are a little extra red today. What am I to do?! I want to be a fly on the wall all day and everyday; along with her little sisters. Is there a way we can all be in class together, forever. I hope an pray she will be OK. That her teacher understands my anxiety, her anxiety, that she lets her dance a little whenever she wants. I know asking for so much on my part; just trying to prepare myself almost a year to go but feel like it will be here before I am ready.