Pages

Powered By Blogger

Jan 9, 2019

Reading Time

My whole life I have loved books, my heart hurt when I had to get rid of my collection years ago because  I had no space to spare. Slowly I have been growing it again, and now adding to my little ones collection. I cant wait for them to love reading on their own. I love having them fall in love with characters and looking for them in the library. I have on occasion read the same book over and over.

My time for reading has of course gone down a bit. I have found to enjoy audiobooks and electronic books as I go about my day. I'm usually a love a book smell and feel type of girl. With these kids I have learned to read where I can and when I can.

Books will forever be a part of our lives. Taking us on Grand Adventures and opening our eyes to so much.